92 jefferson avenue
This house is a two-story brick Italianate style structure with a hipped roof and a one-story bay window with wide cornice. The windows are flat-arched, two over two, with incised stone lintels and drip labels.
The property was first surveyed as a portion of Montgomery Township as designated on the first survey of Congress Lands made in May 1799 by John Mathews and Ebenezer Buckingham, United States Surveyors.
In accordance with a Feb. 18, 1801 act of Congress offering grants of land to "refugees from the British Provinces of Canada and Nova Scotia, the land was conveyed by the US government with authorization by Thomas Jefferson, President, to Seth Harding of New London, Conn. Feb. 20, 1802.